Are you ready to combine your enthusiasm for dancing and your amazing people skills? Now you can as a dance instructor with the largest and most well known ballroom dance franchise in the nation! We’re currently hiring dance instructors and choreographers for our studio in Marlton, NJ.
Maybe you’re thinking “My dance skill isn’t, well…professional. I’ve only danced at clubs and my friends’ weddings.” No problem! Whether you’ve got a rhythmic background as a cheerleader, love getting down on the dance floor any chance you get, or have zero experience all together, our instructor training takes you through the exact process every single student goes through, and it’s FREE!
But wait, now you might be worrying “I have no idea how to teach a dance class!” That’s ok, we don’t require previous dance instruction experience, only a willingness to learn and enthusiasm for helping others. We will help you develop your confidence as an instructor as well as improve your business skills – helping you succeed here at Arthur Murray Dance Studio.
We love to have fun with our staff and students. As an instructor you will have opportunities to develop your dancing technique, perform in dance showcases, and advance your career in one of the largest dance franchises in the country.
We’re ready for you, all you have to do is contact us today.
- No previous teaching experience needed
- Experience in sales and customer service preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Travel opportunities available
- Competitive base salary plus commissions on lessons
- Paid training plus incentives and bonuses available
- Opportunity for continual dance improvement and personal growth development
- Career advancement opportunities
- Must be at least 18 years of age to apply
- Salary: $30,000.00 to $90,000.00 / year + productivity bonuses